— Setup NVR Domain — Unregister Child NVR —
Setup NVR Domain
Unregister Child NVR
A registered NVR and the NVR Domain Controller will stay logically connected until a request to unregister
Request to unregister a child NVR to exclude it from the domain network can be initiated on the NVR or on the NVR Domain Controller side.
- Unregister on NVR
- Unregister on NVR Domain Controller
To unregister on the NVR —
- In the NVR Control Center — General — Global Settings under the NVR Controller Settings for HOST click Register/Unregister site on Domain Controller toggle button.
- Provide credentials. The NVR location will be deleted from the NVR Domain Controller Servers Locations list — proper messages appear on both sides.
To unregister a specific child NVR on the NVR Domain Controller —
- In the Domain Controller NVR Control Center go to General — NVR Locations.
- Select the NVR you want to unregister in the Servers Locations list.
- Click Unregister button. Provide credentials. The NVR location will be deleted from the Servers Locations list — proper messages appear on both sides.
- The authorization will be required — credentials supplied by the NVR administrator should be provided.
- The NVR Domain Controller has the same graphical user interface named NVR Control Center as the NVRs just with expanded functionality.